Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Filled To the Brim

I know it has been such a long time since I've done a post on here, but I haven't meant to be neglectful. My world is a little crazy right now!

I am filled to the brim with gratitude towards Heavenly Father for the blessings in my life. Yesterday I had the opportunity to volunteer at the church's welfare cannery. It was a neat experience, and was very rewarding to think about how much this food will help those in need. I love giving service, because of how it makes me feel, and because I know that those in need of that service will feel the love of the Savior, the love that I feel as I am giving of my time and talents.

I am also grateful for the wonderful people in my life. My angels that are there for me when I am in need. It can be as simple as a "Hello", or an, "I've been thinking about you", or as great as feeling prompted to bring me food, or help me out in other ways. I am amazed at the love I have felt from the Lord, as I see sons and daughters of His, reaching out to those in need; reaching out to me.

I know that God lives. I know that He has a plan for me, and for you. We are all in this life to go through trials, and we are all here to succor each other in our respective times of need. I am feeling so blessed to have a testimony of these things.

You are now, or have been, in the past, somebody's angel.

Love Always,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment