I got a copy of this book at Deseret Industries and spent a mere $2.00 for it in hardcover. Why someone would want to get rid of such a wonderful book, I have no clue! Nevertheless, I am grateful they did, so I could benefit from it spiritually. One of my favorite quotes...
"Imagine: All that the Father has is potentially ours. All! Nothing held back. We have the potential of being joint-heirs with Christ. It's difficult not to wonder-at least when seeing it through a mortal lens-how such an exquisite, ultimate reward can possibly be fair, considering what He did for us. Is it fair that He would take all the pains and sins and suffering of the world upon Him, yet we are eligible to be joint-heirs with Him? It seems almost too good to be true. Yet it is!"
I'm still reading it, but I am putting it on my list of top favorite LDS books. For sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment