Some thoughts came to me today while I was sitting in church. We had just finished Sunday school, and I had a moment to reflect on the lesson.
The lesson was on the life and ministry of Jesus Christ. I was amazed at the spirit I felt throughout the entire lesson. I have only been in a few lessons that have had that magnitude of spiritual and emotional reaction that came with it. It is truly something special.
So this is a copy of what I scribbled down on my notebook between classes, it is a simple and small part of my testimony of Jesus Christ, our Savior.
"It is pretty amazing to think of the power of Jesus Christ. It is a true testament to His divine purpose. Once you have opened your eyes to the power He brought with him into this world, is couldn't be any clearer, (in our mortal minds), how much of an impact He has had, and was destined to have on all the world, on each of Heavenly Father's children.
He loves each of us. All you have to do is read the scriptures, and what you read, testifies of the Savior's importance in the plan of salvation. The time He spent on earth, was not very long, but it resonates throughout all of time, through all of humanity's existence on this planet, and into the realm of eternity.
He was the only begotten of our Heavenly Father, in spirit, and in flesh. To think His existence had no great purpose, that Heavenly Father did not choose Jesus specifically, is to think with your heart turned away from Heavenly Father's love, and His plan of salvation, of happiness, for each of his children."
No comments:
Post a Comment